Boutique hotel in Dinan city centre
Hotel at the heart of Dinan's medieval city
Romantic rooms and suite
Each room has its own unique decoration, with objects and lights found at antique fairs and second-hand dealers around the region, giving them a charming authentic atmosphere. The cosy and romantic rooms and suites at the Hotel Arvor will ensure that your stay is an unforgettable one.
These rooms, which are more spacious than the Comfort rooms, are perfect for couples looking for a bigger room. They also benefit from a magnificent view over Dinan’s old town.
All our rooms have:
- Direct telephone line
- Free WIFI
- Hair dryer
- Office area
- Breakfast service
- Lounge Bar
- Free WIFI
- Room Service
- Télévision LCD
- Produit d'accueil
- Flat screen TV
- Bathroom with shower or bath
- Fer à repasser
Start your day off on the right foot with our delicious breakfast, served every day in our bright, warm and elegant dining room. You may also enjoy breakfast served in your room on request.
We give priority to regional and homemade products, as we consider this the best way to get a great start to the day ahead of you. This means you will find craquelin brioche, Saint-Malo specialties, Breton salted and unsalted butter, homemade Salidou salted butter caramel, regional yoghurts, artisan honey and many more treats, including a different cake every morning, handmade by your hosts.
To accompany the homemade jams and local specialties, we also offer guests coffee, a range of teas, hot chocolate, fruit juice, croissants, traditional baguettes, fruit salad, cheese, ham, cereals and more.
None of our products are individually wrapped in keeping with our environmental protection policy.
The Emerald Coast and its tourist sites
France’s Emerald Coast stretches from Cap Fréhel to Cancale. Dinan is the ideal stopover for those wishing to discover this part of the Breton coast.
We recommend a visit to Dinard, the authentic seaside town made up of BelleÉpoque villas, art galleries and attractive little lanes. Walkers will also appreciate the famous Douaniers footpath. Saint-Briac and Saint-Lunaire are also towns that are well worth visiting.
Visit the unmissable Brittany sites nearby Dinan and the Hotel Arvor:
- Saint-Malo, the authentic fortress situated at the Rance river mouth (25 minutes away)
- Cancale, a charming harbour known for its exceptional oysters and shellfish (35 minutes away)
- The bay of Mont Saint-Michel, the iconic site and a must-see attraction (45 minutes away)
- Cap Fréhel, with its sheer cliffs, ornithological reserve, Latte fort, heaths and more (1 hour away)
- Carnac and its famous megaliths (2 hours away)
- The Pointe du Raz, which offers visitors a magnificent viewpoint over the sea (3 hours away)
- Plus many more sites that are just waiting to be discovered…