Guided visits of Dinan
In long, wide, and through ..
Dinan, City of Art and History, located at the bottom of the estuary of the Rance. It is still surrounded by ramparts, the largest and oldest in Brittany.
Strongly influenced by its medieval origin, the town of Dinan invites you to a journey back in time over its 70 historical monuments .
In 2017, the Tourism Office and the town of Dinan offers various types of tours which dates are displayed below.
- General visits: "Dinan thousand years of history" , on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 15h (except July, August and September => refer to the schedule below)
- General visits with a focus: "Dinan thousand years of history with a focus on religious heritage" Wednesday in July and August and 6 September and "Dinan thousand years of history with a focus on architecture wood side " Saturdays in July, August and 2 and 9 September at 15h.
- The themed tours "Les Remparts de Dinan" , on Tuesdays and Fridays at 15h in July and August.
- The nocturnal visits from Dinan Castle , on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from July 11 to August 17 at 21h.
- The guided tours in the Christmas lights on Saturdays December 23 and 30 will start at 16h.